Our goal is to establish good communication with our patients based on a mutual trust and understanding. We will not rush you to make a decision about whether or not to have surgery and we take as much time as necessary to answer all of your questions. During your consultation I will discuss the pre-op care required and the post-op recovery time needed for each particular procedure and each patient is shown photos from our large gallery of patient photos.
The first consultation is the most important and basic tool in our cosmetic surgery practice. It is here that we spend all of the necessary time to listen to the patient’s needs and to get to know each other. It is important for us to know the aspects or features in the particular area of consultation that bothers you the most. It is also important to relate to you what surgery can do for you and what it cannot do for you.
We also need to know, your past medical and surgical history and need to be sure that all of the possible relatively minor health problems for example, hypertension, are well taken care of before we schedule a cosmetic procedure. Smoking is one particular problem that in some cases is a relative contraindication for a procedure unless the patient stops smoking for four weeks prior to the procedure.
- M.D. at University of Rosario, Argentina. General surgery residency at University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Plastic surgery residence at Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Stagiaire Etranger at Hospital Cochin in Paris, France.
Certificates and Professional Memberships
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery.
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery with Special Qualifications for Hand Surgery, 1995.
- 30 years member, American Society of Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons, Kansas Medical Society.
Dr. Nosti is married and the father of four grown children, all accomplished in their own fields. He has multiple areas of interest, in literature and films. He speaks several languages and is fluent in Spanish and French. He loves anything related to art and art history. He also enjoys drawing and painting.